Only 10 luxurious beachfront villa estates for sale at Soneva Fushi Maldives
Soneva Fushi Resort, a legendary ultra-luxurious resort in the Maldives, is set on the privately owned, tropical paradise island of Kunfunadhoo. The island is unpopulated and surrounded by a coral lagoon.
Soneva Fushi is among the first to offer Maldives real estate for sale to foreign property buyers looking for a truly exclusive island holiday home for sale.
Only 10 luxurious beachfront private residences will be built at both the sunrise and sunset sides of this magical island, Soneva Fushi Resort.
Owners of the Maldives properties will not only enjoy the ultimate private island lifestyle but will also benefit from attractive rental yields. The Maldives offer very tax efficient ownership and does not have Capital Gains or Acquisition Tax.
Soneva Fushi Private Residences capture the very essence of a luxurious castaway fantasy at its finest.
Maldives, the ultimate tropical island getaway
Soneva Fushi is located on Kunfunadhoo Island in the Baa Atoll area in the Maldives. The Republic of Maldives in the Indian Ocean, home to some of the world’s finest white sand beaches and exceptional marine life, only in 2011 allowed ownership of private real estate to foreigners. Soneva Fushi is the only established luxury resort real estate operator selling private residences in the Maldives.
The island is 1,400 metres long and 400 metres wide and is one of the largest islands that has been allocated for tourism in the Maldives. Apart from crystal clear waters, white beaches and a tropical climate, the island’s lush vegetation offers a unique natural experience.
The island can be reached by a 30-minute seaplane flight from Male International Airport.
Sprawling luxury beachfront villas – Soneva Maldives Residences
Only 10 exclusive villas will be available for sale. The 1-9-bedroom villas boast several exceptional features such as
- Beachfront location with spectacular ocean views
- Expansive master bedroom with private sundeck and master bathroom suite with with Jacuzzi
- Impressive pools surrounding the villa’s communal areas and its master bedroom suite
- Wine cellar / Study / Snooker Room / Library / State of the Art Kitchen / Entertainment Room with 100-inch screen home cinema system / Children’s Living Room / Nanny Rooms / Owner’s Storage
- Staff quarters for the owner’s very own butlers Mr and Mrs Friday. Backed up by Soneva’s team of housekeepers, wine sommeliers, chefs and waiters, the Fridays will oversee every aspect of an owner’s or guest’s stay from arranging spa appointments to private dinners by the beach
- Private Gym, Sauna & Steam Room including private spa suites
- Large swimming pools with sunken dining area
- Dining deck
The furniture package, included in the price, offers features such as state-of-the-art gym equipment and Kinesis wall, kitchens by SMEG and sound systems through out the property by BOSE.
Construction time will be between 12–18 months from the sign-off of architectural plans. During the building of your villa, you shall be entitled to 7 days free accommodations per quarter at Soneva Fushi.
Ultra-luxurious amenities and services
Dining at Soneva Fushi is varied and imaginative with formal and casual dining experiences available e.g. dining in the dark, a moonlit beach barbecue, a desert island picnic, a simple yet gourmet lunch in the shade of a canopy of trees or an intimate dinner lit by lanterns on a private beach – the locations are as unforgettable as the food.
The resort boasts a world-class Six Senses Spa with the widest choice of quality treatments and a team of gifted international therapists and practitioners, offering eastern and western techniques.
Water sports abound at Soneva Fushi; choose from a wide range of activities from windsurfing, snorkelling, hobie cat sailing, water skiing and wake boarding. Bordered by a private lagoon, surrounded by a coral reef, the Soneva Fushi has its own fully equipped PADI diving school run by its own qualified staff and offering some of the best diving in the world.
The sheer size of the island allows an enjoyable exploration by bicycle or an energetic run on one of Soneva Fushi’s hidden jogging trails.
Real estate ownership structure – No use restrictions
Ownership of the Maldives property is structured by a registrable sublease. Soneva Fushi Resort is the head lease owner and passes a sublease to the Villa Owner. The sublease is registered with the Maldivian Government and is fully transferable, with no restrictions. It currently stands at 32 years and any future head lease extensions will automatically be passed on to the villa owner.
- Villa owners and their families & friends will be free to use their villa for as many days as they desire.
- Every villa owner will have the right to a profit share should he/she decide to have Soneva Fushi rent out his/her villa while not in residence.
Ownership of a villa is advantageous due to the investment-friendly business climate. The developer is happy to work with your financial advisor to craft a bespoke tax-effective ownership structure of your vacation home.
- An investment in the Maldives is not only a lifestyle investment but is also capital gains tax free and acquisition tax free.
- Membership in the exclusive Soneva Club, offering preferential club rates on accommodations in other Soneva and Six Senses Resorts
- Automatic 20% off all resort facilities & services at Soneva Fushi.
- Complimentary seaplane return transfers between Malé and Soneva Fushi (up to 2 seats per annum)
Villa Rental Programme
Your villa is yours to enjoy, therefore, the Villa Rental Programme is optional and flexibly tailored to your lifestyle. You may use your villa for as little or as much time as you like, whether that be 1 week or 11 months. When you are not in residence, you may elect to place your villa in the Villa Rental Programme.
You may choose not to include your master bedroom and/or any of the other bedrooms in the Villa Rental Programme inventory. Soneva will enrol only the bedrooms you make available.
You will have access to air-conditioned and de-humidified lockable storage area in each villa where personal belongings can be kept and then placed back in the villa prior to your return.